IMWA - International Mine Water Association

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home FAQs Figures How shall I submit graphs from ChemDraw?

How shall I submit graphs from ChemDraw?

Open ChemDraw or Chem&BioDraw and your Graph. Then:

  • Type a name for the file and choose a location in which to save it
  • Select a file format
    on a Mac: Encapsulated PostScript
    on a PC: PostScript (EPS)
    Windows Metafile (EMF, WMF)
  • Click OK or Save

Based on the Chem & Bio Draw 12.0 Software Manual.

Last Updated on Monday, 14 January 2013 09:54  

Follow us on ...

News Flash

IWMA's members promote an integrated approach to mine water management, combining specialist expertise in hydrology, hydraulics, hydrogeology and water quality with geotechnical, environmental and mining skills. Our extensive experience in wet, arid and cold climates enables us to provide cost-effective, practical solutions for your project, and identify methods for more efficient utilisation of water in mining and mineral processing.

(from one of our member web sites)