IMWA - International Mine Water Association

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home FAQs Figures May I submit additional material?

May I submit additional material?

Yes, you may publish electronic appendices in any format you wish (e.g. graphs, files, tables, videos, software).

Last Updated on Thursday, 05 November 2009 23:35  

Follow us on ...

News Flash

Mine Water can be used as a drinking water resource in many countries of the world. Very often, no treatment is necessary.