IMWA - International Mine Water Association

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home FAQs Text How shall I format my text?

How shall I format my text?

Please don't format your text at all. Remove your section numbering. In general, papers should be written concisely in the past tense, and should generally not exceed ≈ 5000 words. Use the Times New Roman 11 point font. Italics and boldface fonts may be used, if desired. If English units are used, equivalent SI units must be provided in parentheses. Furthermore, you should indicate decimal points with periods rather than commas.

Last Updated on Thursday, 23 December 2010 00:21  

Follow us on ...

News Flash

Mine Water is the single largest waste stream in the world – IMWA members ensure that this Waste is managed in an environmentally friendly way.