IMWA - International Mine Water Association

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home FAQs Text What shall I do with the hyperlinks in my text?

What shall I do with the hyperlinks in my text?

All hyperlinks (e.g. to figures, tables, references, internet ressources) must be removed before final submittal of your manuscript. If you use MS Word, please do the following:

  • Press CTRL+A
  • Press F9
  • Press CTRL+SHIFT+F9
Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 January 2011 16:54  

Follow us on ...

News Flash

Mine Water is the water that collects in both surface and underground mines. It comes from the inflow of rain or surface water and from groundwater seepage. During the active life of the mine, water is pumped out to keep the mine dry and to allow access to the ore body. Pumped water may be used in the extraction process, pumped to tailings impoundments, used for activities like dust control, or discharged as a waste. The water can be of the same quality as drinking water, or it can be very acidic and laden with high concentrations of potentially toxic elements.

(from UNEP/GRID-Arenda web site)